IKO powerflex is a waterproofing membrane composed of elastomer (SBS) bitumen with or without fire-retardant properties and a polyester-glass composite inlay. The upper surface is finished with dark, light or white slate or talc/sand and the lower surface is protected by a thermofusible film or by sand. This top layer can be applied in a single or multi-layer system.
- Long lifespan > 35 years
- Flexible at low temperatures
- Tecno variant with extra wide 12-cm overlap for mechanical fastening – IKO powerflex Tecno
- Attractive roof finish
- Ideal for rainwater recovery
- New building or renovation projects
- Quadra variant with vapour pressure distributing pane profile, ideal as a refurbishment layer – IKO powerflex Quadra black or IKO powerflex Quadra AR
- Stick variant, self-adhesive roll for working flame-free – IKO powerflex Mono 3 Stick
I would like more information about IKO powerflex
Type of roof concept: IKO made-to-measure roofs
IKO powerflex is ideal for use in different roof systems. The multiple benefits of IKO’s powerflex SBS roll are apparent in different IKO roof systems. The various cap sheets, underlays and vapour barriers from the IKO product range can be perfectly combined. Together with the insulation, they are the ideal solution for any roof. You do not need to accept any compromises; the numerous options provided by the IKO range allow you to waterproof your roof as you wish. For a roofer who prefers working with an APP roll, we offer the range of IKO powergum rolls.