Safe – Fast – Durable
The new IKO secura waterproofing system with Carrara technology is a single-layer, bitumen-based, self-adhesive waterproofing system for flat roofs. By combining proven IKO technology with the benefits of a bitumen roof, IKO has created a unique waterproofing system that effortlessly ensures fire safety on the roof, fast installation and durability.
Safety on the roof, fast installation and durability in one system
The IKO secura system with Carrara technology is unique!
Made of bitumen
- When it comes to flat roofs, this membrane is the most effective one-layer solution for a perfectly waterproof flat roof that, unlike other one-layer waterproofing systems, is also suitable for grey-water recovery. Furthermore, the installation quality of this system has been optimised thanks to the high-quality (4 mm) bitumen membrane.
- Perfect for safe, fast and simple installation. If desired, the system can be fully applied without the use of a flame.
Features IKO carrara technology
- The IKO secura is finished with white granulate treated with titanium dioxide. This means that, besides its excellent waterproofing properties, the membrane also offers many additional functions, including air purification, temperature control and the optimisation of insulation and technical installations. More about IKO carrara technology
Benefits of the IKO secura system:
- High quality installation, little risk of error
- Fire-safe membrane (Broof (t1))
- Flame-free application
- Safety overlap for immediate sealing and protection of insulation
- Overlap can be hot air welded or flame welded
IKO speed... Is what you need
- Self-adhesive membrane for fast and easy installation
- Option to flame-weld the safety overlap
- Use of fast-drying primer
- Single layer system
IKO carrara technology
- Air-purifying thanks to titanium dioxide (TiO2)
- Boosts thermal performance of insulation
- Improves efficiency of technical installations and solar panels on flat roofs
- Cooling action of roof
- Insured system solution
- Installation by a Certified IKO Contractor, who has received the required training
- Highly suited to rainwater recovery
- Lifespan > 35 years
- Excellent dimensional stability thanks to the polyester-glass carrier of 250 g/m²
- Homogeneous connections with high peel-resistance thanks to safety seam
- High tensile strength – 1000/900 N / 50 mm
- Excellent adhesion
- Sticks immediately
- Fully-tested roof system in terms of application, compatibility, wind resistance and stability
- Low risk of perforation
- Artnr. 01570792
- SBS membrane
- Inlay: Polyester-glass combination 250 g/m² (trilaminate)
- Upper surface finish: White granulate with Titaniumdioxide
- Lower surface finish Self-adhesive bitumen with anti-stick film
- Thickness: 4,0 mm
- Length: 6 m
- Width: 1 m
- Overlap width: 10 cm
- Weight per roll: 31,5 kg
IKO shield SA is a vapour barrier (indoor climate class IV) composed of elastomer (SBS) bitumen and a glass-fibre-thread combination inlay. The upper surface is finished with ALU foil and a self-adhesive lower surface.
- Artnr. 01570156
- Length: 25 m
Ready-to-use adhesive, that is used as a primer in order to improve the adhesion of self-adhesive roof membranes.
IKO pro Activator Canister can also be used as a contact adhesive for bitumen roof felt with a lower surface protected by a macro-perforated thermofusible film.
- Weight: 20,5 kg
Permanently elastic and moisture-curing solventfree single-component PU foamadhesive with excellent bonding properties.
- Artnr. 02401485
- 750 ml
IKO enertherm MG is a 100 % CFC, HCFC, and HFC-free insulation board with a core in hard polyisocyanurate foam, laminated on both sides with a perforated coated glass fabric.
- Thicknessess: 30 mm till 140 mm
IKO secura roof roll dealers
Locate here the nearest dealer
for your IKO secura roofing membrane.